Sinadya sa Kalsada is a street dancing competition during the Kasadyahan Festival in Aleosan, North Cotabato on April 5. The event is among the highlights of the town’s 32nd Foundation Anniversary.
- My 2019 Grind in Pictures
- Alleged Christ’s face attract devotees, tourists in Davao Oriental town
- How far can your P33,000 go in earthquake-stricken communities?
- 63 North Cotabato barangays now officially part of BARMM
- In Pictures: Earthquake aftermath
- A glorious farewell game
- IN PHOTOS: Kadyos Boys of Western Visayas
- When promises run dry…
- Surviving El Niño: contrasting tales of Alamada farmers
- Bangsamoro plebiscite: ‘Yes’ votes could redraw the geography of Cotabato Province
Follow Me on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.