Soldiers and miners carry one of the bodies retrieved from the landslide site in Barangay Napnapan, Compostela Valley on Friday, January 7, 2012. At least 40 persons are confirmed dead while 41 others are believed to be missing after a landslide hit a gold rush site early morning of January5.
- Five years after Mamasapano raid, ‘Marwan’ protégés remain elusive
- My 2019 Grind in Pictures
- Alleged Christ’s face attract devotees, tourists in Davao Oriental town
- How far can your P33,000 go in earthquake-stricken communities?
- 63 North Cotabato barangays now officially part of BARMM
- In Pictures: Earthquake aftermath
- A glorious farewell game
- IN PHOTOS: Kadyos Boys of Western Visayas
- When promises run dry…
- Surviving El Niño: contrasting tales of Alamada farmers
Follow Me on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.