Then Commission on Human Rights chair Leila De lima accompanied the members of the Scene of the Crime Operatives (SOCO) on July 11, 2009 to exhume a suspected ‘mass grave’ of the alleged victims of summary execution in Maa, Davao City. The site is inside a firing range along Diversion Road in the city. De Lima claimed that the skeletal remains belong to a former member of vigilante group who was reportedly executed by his colleagues five or six years ago since he may have already known so much information in the summary killings in the city.
- Five years after Mamasapano raid, ‘Marwan’ protégés remain elusive
- My 2019 Grind in Pictures
- Alleged Christ’s face attract devotees, tourists in Davao Oriental town
- How far can your P33,000 go in earthquake-stricken communities?
- 63 North Cotabato barangays now officially part of BARMM
- In Pictures: Earthquake aftermath
- A glorious farewell game
- IN PHOTOS: Kadyos Boys of Western Visayas
- When promises run dry…
- Surviving El Niño: contrasting tales of Alamada farmers
Follow Me on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.