In the recent years, major disasters have hit different parts of Mindanao due to typhoons and severe weather disturbances. Disasters did not only displace communities but it also shattered the lives of the people. As livelihoods were lost, people suffer. Experts blame these severe weather disturbances to climate change and now we have to face nature’s fury.
- IN PICTURES: Bike, bike, bike.
- The New Normal: Bike to Work, Share the Road
- “Good night Kuya Shinji, see you tomorrow!”
- IN PICTURES: Davao City under community quarantine
- Travel history
- Ground zero
- Meron o wala
- Five years after Mamasapano raid, ‘Marwan’ protégés remain elusive
- My 2019 Grind in Pictures
- Alleged Christ’s face attract devotees, tourists in Davao Oriental town