In the recent years, major disasters have hit different parts of Mindanao due to typhoons and severe weather disturbances. Disasters did not only displace communities but it also shattered the lives of the people. As livelihoods were lost, people suffer. Experts blame these severe weather disturbances to climate change and now we have to face nature’s fury.
- A glorious farewell game
- IN PHOTOS: Kadyos Boys of Western Visayas
- When promises run dry…
- Surviving El Niño: contrasting tales of Alamada farmers
- Bangsamoro plebiscite: ‘Yes’ votes could redraw the geography of Cotabato Province
- IN PHOTOS: Plebiscite in Cotabato City
- IN PHOTOS: Multi-sectoral assembly in Kabacan
- Hippo: the sweeper of the pack
- Mobile Snapshots: Cotabato City
- Inside the MILF’s Reformatory Center
Follow Me on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.