In the recent years, major disasters have hit different parts of Mindanao due to typhoons and severe weather disturbances. Disasters did not only displace communities but it also shattered the lives of the people. As livelihoods were lost, people suffer. Experts blame these severe weather disturbances to climate change and now we have to face nature’s fury.
- Bangsamoro plebiscite: ‘Yes’ votes could redraw the geography of Cotabato Province
- IN PHOTOS: Plebiscite in Cotabato City
- IN PHOTOS: Multi-sectoral assembly in Kabacan
- Share the road!
- Hippo: the sweeper of the pack
- Mobile Snapshots: Cotabato City
- Inside the MILF’s Reformatory Center
- Indak-indak sa Kadalanan 2018
- Eid’ Fitr in Pikit
- Extraordinary determination of Lumad children in Bentangan