In the recent years, major disasters have hit different parts of Mindanao due to typhoons and severe weather disturbances. Disasters did not only displace communities but it also shattered the lives of the people. As livelihoods were lost, people suffer. Experts blame these severe weather disturbances to climate change and now we have to face nature’s fury.
- Share the road!
- Hippo: the sweeper of the pack
- Mobile Snapshots: Cotabato City
- Inside the MILF’s Reformatory Center
- Indak-indak sa Kadalanan 2018
- Eid’ Fitr in Pikit
- Extraordinary determination of Lumad children in Bentangan
- Mobile Photography: Election Day in Sultan sa Barongis
- Exploring mobile photography
- IN PICTURES: The Dahican of the past