In the recent years, major disasters have hit different parts of Mindanao due to typhoons and severe weather disturbances. Disasters did not only displace communities but it also shattered the lives of the people. As livelihoods were lost, people suffer. Experts blame these severe weather disturbances to climate change and now we have to face nature’s fury.
- Philippine Eagle “Sarangani” released back in Maitum
- How did Mindanao vote in this year’s presidential elections
- Walking with empty stomachs
- Domino effect of skyrocketing oil prices
- 19 years after the Davao airport bombing: Moving forward
- Rewind: Inside Ka Oris’ guerrilla base (2012)
- In Pictures: People and Bicycles
- June randoms
- PHOTOS: Covid-19 vaccination drive
- Potential superspreader?